Reports received & items discussed:
Val was welcomed to her first meeting. Departing members Coral and Joan were thanked for their time and contribution to the Lefevre Church Council since the formation of the Congregation.
- Transfer of Membership
- Pastoral Statement re Marriage Law Postal Survey
- Pastoral Note Apology Statement
- Pastoral Statement Business Committee Update
- General Secretary/CEO Announcement
- Dollars & Sense Nov 2017
- Comn. December Newsletter
- Community Forum Minutes Agenda
- Pastoral Statement/Moderator.
- “Op” Shop $5. Bag Sale
- Comn. Gathering with Shared Meal
- Appointment of West Lakes School Chaplain
- Christmas Tree Gifts: Taken to Uniting SA on Monday 11th December
- Christmas Eve Service Flier
- Welcome Pack.
- Pest Control
- New Hot Water Service
- Building Development Met with Draftsman. Some changes were suggested. Plans will be returned for Congregation to discuss.
Duty of Care:
- Personal Information Forms: Most have been returned. New Church Directory to be printed in the New Year.
- 2018 Training Dates: Child Safe Environment: Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect. Full day (8 hours) Saturday 10th February, Saturday 28th April, Saturday 21st June Saturday 1st September 2018 Called to Care: Orientation Sessions: (3 hours) Sunday 4th February, Saturday 3rd March, Sunday 8th April, Saturday 5th May, Sunday 28th October, Sunday 4th November 2018.
- Carer’s Meeting held in November
Election of Officers:
- Chairperson: Val
- Secretary: Pam
- Treasurer: Stephen
- Church Contacts & signatories.
- Responsibility for pastoral matters and worship following departure of Coral & Joan.
- 2018 Bank Roster to be circulated.
- Planning Meeting: Wednesday 17th January, 2018 at 9.30 am
- Next Comn Net Meeting: Saturday 10th February 2018 at 12 noon.
WEDNESDAY 21ST FEBRUARY AT 11 am.